Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hi guys!!

I've spent some awesome days recently... First,I went to Disneyland Paris. Though the weather wasn't really warm, i had a really good day. I saw the HSM show, i was dying to see that show!! While we were exiting a rollercoaster, I heard Stick to the Status Quo so we ran to see the show, my mother telling me that i had to join them i they wanted some people to dance with them. I was the only one singing the songs ( I know them by heart of course! ). When they asked who wanted to join them on We're all in This Together so I joined them but there were only kids who danced.... They must have thought that I was a weirdo!! I bought some cool HSM stuff too so it was a great day. After i came home by bus, i had to go to my BFF's birthday but I was so tired and I had to be energic for the day after cuz it was the results of my Baccalauréat. The Baccalauréat is the diploma that represents the end of your obligatory scolarity but you have to pass it to go to university! I was so surprised when I saw that my I pass with 16,05/20!! It's barely believable. I have 19/20 in English, I'm so happy. With that average, my father is gonna pay me my driver licence, I can't wait!.
Then, I went to do the sales in Belgium ( I live near that country ), because the clothes and the shoes are way cheaper there! I bought some cool stuff. I needed to go there because I go to holidays soon. I'm flying to a Tunisian Island, Djerba, on Sunday at 4am. The thing is that I really hate planes, they scare me to death but after 2h50h of flight, the sun tells you " Hey you little boy, i'm welcoming you after the hard thing you went through ^^". It's gonna be so cool there, sun, pool, dance just like High School Musical 2 ^^.
I've also ordered Headstrong ( Ashley Tisdale's album ) and High School Musical : the concert in DVD.
I've gotta go, see ya when i come back from Tunisia. See ya!!

1 comment:

J I N G J O said...

I wanna go to Disneylandddddddddddddddddd T^T miz ya!

i know u had a nice trip ^^ hehe